After lunch on the final Congress day on 12 October, we will offer seven different Lab Tours. You can either visit all facilities built by the Cluster of Excellence Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM) within the last few years (New EAM Buildings), or you can join a tour to the most prominent research labs of each of EAM’s seven Research Areas.
All Lab Tours start at 2:30 pm on 12 October 2017.
Available Lab Tours
- EAM built Research Facilities (EAM)
- Functional Particle Systems (FPS)
- Nanoanalysis and Microscopy (NM)
- Nanoelectronic Materials (NEM)
- Photonic and Optical Materials (POM)
- Catalytic Materials (CM)
- Lightweight Materials (LM)
The meeting point for each tour will be the Foyer of Cauerstr. 11.