Abstract Submission for the congress is open from 18 January to 30 April 2017.
Prospective authors are asked to submit an individual abstract explaining their research and the major results that will be presented at the congress. Presentations made at ICEAM2017 should be original material and should focus on one of the ICEAM2017 TOPICS.
The process is as follows:
- Download the Abstract Template
- Submit your abstract through the Abstract Submission website. You will first have to register as a new author and will then be guided through the submission process.
- After submission, your abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Organization Committee. The principal criteria in selecting abstracts will be the usefulness of the work to our target audience working in the fields where EAM is active. All the selected abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation. Upon acceptance of the abstract you will be notified by e-mail and asked to register for the congress.
- Contributions can only be accepted on the mutual understanding that they will be presented at the congress.
- Submitted abstracts can be changed until abstracts submission closes (30 April 2017) by LOGIN as an existing author.
- Authors will be notified by 30 June 2017 on the review results.
- Presenting authors are required to finalize their participant registration before 31 July 2017 in order to get the presentation included in the congress program.
- Only one abstract submission per registration is allowed.
- Information for lecturers and poster presentation will be published in June 2017.